This is my preliminary ‘bring the ruckus’ list of things that I would like to accomplish in 2011. It’s ordered from most attainable to ‘holy shit dude, your efffing nuts.’
- Donate more time to others X Constant work in progress
Acquire a copy of Def Leppard’s HysteriaCASSETTE ARRIVED JUNE 28TH AT APPROXIMATELY 5:00 PM Make it more than half way through the first Lord of the Rings film(Completed Monday May 23! No idea why I waited so long. Pretty great)
- Get the final sentence of The Great Gatsby tattooed…somewhere X There’s still time for this!
Finish more writing projectsand publish…anything See Phish as many or more times than I did last year (5)DONE! Clarkson, MI, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, and 3 Shows in Chicago!
- BE BETTER! X Constant work in progress
Run a marathon-(Ran the Lakefront Marathon in Milwaukee on 10/2/11 with a finishing time of 4:52:02)
- Learn how to play the lap steel guitar – 2012
Beat Josh at Words with Friends
- Go vegan for one month or longer (Limitations made this be pushed to next year)
- Restart and finish Infinite Jest (My consistent need to read the first 100 pages of the newest and most hyped books that are released, has taken too much time this year. So. January 1. I open it. Again.)